A few fun things about us!
* We met in university, were friends for years and fell in love.
* In 2011 we got married in Newport, RI at the OceanCliff.
* He's a hockey player and I'm a figure skater, we both coached skating.
* He has an artistic side and enjoys painting while I love to craft. Together, we love photography.
* He bought me a Julie Child Cookbook right before getting married (pretty sure that was a hint!), but he's the one who uses it the most to perfect his French cooking skills.
* We have 4 dogs - Pebbles, BamBam, Scout, and Maggie.
* We're pretty sure Maggie is a chihuahua stuck in a Siberian Husky's body!
* We both attend Harvard Extension School and enjoy learning, except for when it comes to exam time...then we question why we decided to go back to school!
* He's a bit quieter and a totally laid back type-B, while I'm definitely more talkative and a complete type-A. Somehow, we balance each other out!